Saturday, May 23, 2009

Just Do Me

A FEW THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE WE COPULATE: PART ONE

Sex is a wonderful thing. Sexual arousal, sexual conquest, and sexual fulfillment are all activities that I take great pleasure in. Depending on my mood, these are all activities that require a partner or two... or three... or an entire gang. Some people may think that I have no trouble finding playmates for my bedroom/backroom/bathroom stall/dressing room/truck stop dates but more often than not, finding these partners takes a little bit of effort. Not like many of you want to sleep with me but for the few of you who do, there are a some things you should know about me before you even try. This is one of them:

I am NOT your future boyfriend. No matter how affectionate I'm being towards you during our night/hours/half hour/5 minutes together, I don't want to be your boyfriend. I already have a boyfriend. I'm only capable of loving one person and that one person is Marcus (admittedly I do a lousy job of it but still). I'm NOT saying that I'm so good in bed that you'll fall in love with me. I'm actually pretty horrid in bed but for some reason my old geezer/5 year old child amalgamation of a nerd-centric personality seems to make the sluts I sleep with fall head over heels for me. Don't. It's all about fun for me, fun found in your hard-on, not in your heart. My emotions are not a part of our equation so don't involve yours. It's sinful, adulterated, no strings attached fornication, nothing more, maybe less. Just friends are fine but fuck buddies are what I aim for. To put it simply, just do me.

17 comments:

K said...

WELL SAID!!!

Kenny said...

i dont see the problem with that :-p lol

muselistener said...

allrighty

thomas said...

Will you be in Chicago anytime soon, Mister Wyler?

Sean said...

I wish there was a guy in Missouri like that =\

JC's Kidd said...

wish u would do me but i have a hard enuff time findin reg guys i'd never have a chance of even suckin ur cock

chiguy said...

LOVE you in a JOCK!!

Eric

sjchan said...

I know many people who feel like that, and that is your right and feelings on it. Well said. hate to say that I played around a bit in my late teens with exactly the same attitude.

Anonymous said...

I'm curious...Is Miguel Prange one of the guys that fell for you? Your scene together was so fucking hot and seemed so real! My boyfriend insists that it was acting and Miguel is straight? But let me tell you, if someone like Miguel fell for me, I would consider having two boyfriends!

Ferdy said...

Totally true! Truth be told it happened to me with my bff but I learned to chill and just have fun with him in bed without attaching strings and it's all good now ^__^

jon said...

I'm too busy thinking about how I'd tie you to the bed before dropping my fast and hot load down your throat or up your ass or all over your face. No time for love. BTW...I leave you tied-up and I exit the building.

Anonymous said...

i hear you, i like having fuck buddies or friends with benefits but, if he was a good fuck its hard to ask for an encore without the implication that i want to marry/date him, let alone talk to them sometimes.

Junebug! said...

amazingly gorgeous haha!

robert said...

well said mason.. lol i think that you have done well putting that comment because if you already found your love that is something that could never change no matter what happens people sometimes can treat you like a sex toy and i think that it is ok to find buddies to sleep with and have fun sex. for me i think that when i find the love of my life the whole world will know it..

Anonymous said...

right on dude.....thats right on to our holes ;-)

BrianJay said...

Mason-I would definitely get into my pipe in your tunnel.....mh...abigtool4u...look me up!
And you will be fine been dealing for years.

Jay said...

Mason-
Don't let anything keep you from sluttily whoring around. As you said, you’re all about cum, and that’s love baby