Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Like My Shirt

Meet Jean-Baptiste. This insanely adorkable man is the founder of SquidFire.com, a Baltimore based T-shirt company that champions the oddest of designs and I mean that as a compliment. A couple of months ago Jean-Baptiste sent me one of the most peculiar T-shirts I have ever seen. I really like it. I think I might wear it all the time, except for when someone is ejaculating all over me... I wouldn't want to stain the shirt. And while I'm on the subject of ejaculating, Jean-Baptiste, if you are reading this, I'd let you ejaculate all over me or in me or both on me and in me. I mean it's only fair, right? You did give me a free T-shirt after all. That's like twenty bucks and who wouldn't spread their legs for twenty bucks? In any case, SquidFire.com has some pretty neat stuff, from clothes to lunch bags and everything in between so check them out. Pictures of me in my nifty new shirt below.





13 comments:

sjchan said...

He has some nice items on the website! And he is pretty damn hot as well! I hope he is doing okay in this shit economy

Red Vampire said...

ya know, when I saw your new Myspace profile pic, i noticed the shirt had that odd fish line pattern to it. very cool! I'm getting tired of all the skull and goth and pseudo-tattoo patterns on shirts!

bourgtai said...

Product whoring: the final frontier?

jorge gn said...

WOW man! you are so cute... i love you. Grettings form Spain

Rowdydog said...

Mason,

You are fucking HOT, no matter what you wear (or don't wear). :-)

Rob (UK) said...

It's great to have you back Mason :P xx

Anonymous said...

I like your shirt too Mason. You could be my Anglerfish anytime!

Anonymous said...

I'm just hoping that this means we stop seeing endless pix of you in that fading Captain Planet T.

Altho I guess instead this means we'll see endless pix of you in this T, and can gauge its workmanship/use based on its fading. Oh, joy.

Why not just buy a pack of colored T's, and change them occasionally? Better yet, buy 3 packs, change them regularly and wash them on the same frequency. Grow up.

aqua said...

he really does have cool shirts. though, the cryptozoology one is definitely my favorite hahaha

Joel said...

Awesome shirt. I like the one where your leaning forwarder showing us your cleavage ;) hahahaha

Rick said...

I LOVE it, also you always look hot in blue (as do most men).

Anonymous said...

C'Mon Mason. Get off your ass it's February 17th it's been a few weeks. You better be workin out or doin some guy(s).

Rav's_Desire said...

That T-shirt looks nice Mason. I also have a favourite shirt as well (it's a motif shirt). It says:
"I would like to enter a battle of wits with you...but you appear unarmed".
Rather witty I think ^^
Xx_RavsDesire_xX