Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tommy D and I Like to Share Boys

Well at least one in particular and his name is Miguel Prange. In case I forgot to say this before, Miguel is one of my favorite scene partners thus far and I'm keeping my fingers crossed (and my hole lubed up) in hopes that I will get to work with him again soon. Check out the preview video below of Tommy D and I servicing the gorgeous Miguel Prange.


Seriously, the boy is hot! Even Cody Cummings can't deny Miguels natural beauty. If you fail to see why we have the hots for Mr. Prange then let me take a few moments to show you why our mouths water and our holes twitch everytime we hear his name.

If you still don't see what we see in Miguel then maybe you need to check out our videos and get a better look at him...

CLICK HERE TO WATCH
MIGUEL TURN ME INTO A LOUD
HUNGRY BOTTOM BITCH


OR

CLICK HERE TO WATCH TOMMY D
CHOKE ON MIGUEL HUGE THROBBING COCK



3 comments:

sjchan said...

I'd love to share Miguel with either of you!

Rav's_Desire said...

Does it feel weird sharing guys with other people? Or am I completely missing the point? :/
Xx_RavsDesire_xX

sp78 said...

whats the name of the song in the video? sounds like KISS who is singing and whats the title of the song? anyone know??